A song that i wrote

-I HAVE FALL-
Stop and hear,
Stop your movement,
Stop n quiet,
Stop n listen.
I been hiding from u.
I been denying my love 2 u.
And now my heart can’t stop beating fastly when i’m thinking of u.
A need some1 to make it stop,
Coz........
I’m not ready to fall.
I’m not ready to have a feeling to you,
Coz........
We were a good friend..
I’m not ready for going to the next level of game.
Wake me,wake me from this world..
Make me,make me to stand still and not to fall .
Not to fall to you my friend..
Did u curse me to fall to you?
Or did i have curse myself accidently to fall .

This curse make me wanna say those three F*** words.
This feeling make me losing control..
I’m losing it...i’m losing it..
I’m losing my mind...
I’m losing to control myself..

Ohh my mind,,,,,
i’m losing it
control,control,control,control,
CONTROL!!!

Ohh my freakin heart .
I’m going crazy .
Crazy of you my friend ..
Hoping u to be mine..
But....
I’m not ready to next level,
I’m not ready to say those three F*** words to you,
My heart beating fastly when i’m wit u...
My heart is almost explode ...

Oh god.....
I can’t denied it anymore,
I LOVE YOU ....
I have fall......

THE END,thanks for read hii muah muah!kihkih